The Faculty of Arts and Sciences (FAS) is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy educational and work environment in which no member of the FAS community is, on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity, excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or subjected to discrimination in any University program or activity. Gender-based and sexual harassment, including sexual violence, are forms of sex discrimination in that they deny or limit an individual’s ability to participate in or benefit from University programs or activities. In order to protect the access of all members of our community to the full range of opportunities and resources provided at Harvard, the FAS has adopted the following SEXUAL AND GENDER-BASED HARASSMENT POLICY AND PROCEDURES FOR THE FACULTY OF ARTS AND SCIENCES.
Policies and Procedures:
- Sexual and Gender-Based Harassment Policy and Procedures
- Appendix 1: Overview of policy
- Appendix 2: Overview of faculty procedures
- Appendix 3: Overview of student procedures
- Appendix 4: Overview of staff procedures
- University Title IX Policy and Procedure