Applications must be submitted online no later than Thursday, April 4, 2013 by 5:00PM
Please read the following instructions carefully and then follow the link at the bottom of the page to apply. The link will take you to the application form which must be completed in its entirety for your information to be saved.
Please fill out the online form and attach the following documents as one single PDF.
- Summary of the proposed research. (Limit 2 pages and a third page may be used for references)
- Statement of the resources/facilities available for the project as is standard for NIH grants. (Limit 1 page)
- Nominating letter signed by your department or division head AND co-signed by a research sponsor/mentor (Candidates for the Burroughs Wellcome Career Award, see next list item). If your department/division head is your research mentor, then only one signature is required. (Limit 2 pages)
- Candidates for the Burroughs Wellcome Career Award: Include a separate letter of support from your research mentor. (Limit 2 pages).
- Up-to-date biosketch in NIH format, including publications and listing of current, past and pending sources of funding (Limit 4 pages)
Additional materials will not be reviewed.
Materials must be submitted as one single PDF.
- Font size must be 11 points or larger.
- Type may be no more than six lines per inch.
- All copies will be printed in black and white, no exceptions.
Applicants must adhere to these requirements in order for applications to be accepted by the Review Committee.
Continue to the Spring 2013 application form.
Successfully uploaded applications will result in an onscreen message indicating that the application was successfully uploaded. Confirmation emails will not be sent. If you receive an error message while trying to submit your application please do not try to resubmit. Instead, call 617-432-7463 with any technical issues.
For all other questions, please contact your school liaison.