Undergraduate Program - History and Science as Part of a Joint Concentration
Joint concentrations must be approved by both participating concentrations. Students who wish to have History and Science as their primary concentration in a joint concentration must meet the regular 13 half-course concentration requirement for History and Science concentrators. The department does not allow joint concentrations for students who wish to have History and Science as a secondary concentration.
We also offer a secondary field in the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine.
- History and Science Student Lounge
- Undergraduate Program of Study
- Concentration Requirements
- Focus in Mind, Brain, Behavior
- Joint Concentration
- Secondary Field in History of Science, Technology, and Medicine
- For Freshmen
- Study Abroad
- Other Information
- Contacts and Office Hours
- FAS Student Handbook