Financial ops / Procurement
The FAS Financial Operations and Procurement Team provides financial services to the FAS community and is the primary resource for financial operations and purchasing questions. We seek to provide the highest quality support and service to our faculty and staff and work closely with University Financial Services and the Office of Strategic Procurement to create seamless and efficient financial operations and purchasing infrastructure and processes.
Services provided by Financial Operations and Procurement:
- Payroll services; acting as an interface between the FAS community and the various payroll systems and assisting in the resolution of compensation-related problems.
- Providing guidance on FAS and University financial policies and procedures including spending guidelines, reimbursement processes, and procurement issues.
- Approving requests for Travel and Reimbursement policy exceptions; event approvals, and other transactions requiring FAS Financial Dean approval.
- Monitoring procurement and payment practices to better guide departments in adhering to best practices, policies and procedures.
- Serving as local administration for the Purchasing Card and Travel & Entertainment (Corporate) Card programs.
- Providing financial training and assistance through the ASAP group.