News on Early Korea Project
- Listen to Dr. Mark Byington's "Early Korea: The Rediscovery of Kaya in History and Archaeology" interview with New Books in East Asian Studies.
- Dr. Mark Byington's "A Close Look at Ancient Korea" interviewed by James Blake Wiener of the Ancient History Encyclopedia is now available.
- The Early Korea Project now has a Vimeo Channel where you can watch some of our lectures on Early Korea.
- Announcing the third volume of Early Korea: The Rediscovery of Kaya in History and Archaeology
- Announcing the first volume in the Early Korea Project Occasional Series: State and Society in Middle and Late Silla
- Opening New Class on Early Korean History at Harvard University: Fall 2011
- Opening New Class on Early Korean History at Harvard University: Spring 2011
- Opening New Class on Early Korean History at Harvard University: Fall 2010
- Announcing the second volume of Early Korea: The Samhan Period in Korean History
- Announcing the first volume of Early Korea: Reconsidering Early Korean History through Archaeology
- Early Korea Project Newsletter (Spring 2008, Volume 1, Number 1)
- Press Release: Korea Archaeology Lectures at Harvard University, Spring 2007 (Korean, English)
News on Early Korea
- Stone Chamber Tombs of the Unified Silla Period Excavated at Myŏngnyun-dong in Sungkyunkwan University
- Archaeological Features for Iron Production of the Sixth to-Seventh Centuries Excavated in Komhae, Kyŏngsang Nam-do
- The Six Thousand Year Old Companions (Updated)
- A Bronze Age Rice Storage (Updated)