State and Society in the Mature Silla Period.
Presentation forums held at University of Hawaii on June 23, 2009, and at Harvard University on August 5, 2009.
- Richard D. McBride, II (BYU-Hawai'i)
“State and Society in the Mature Silla Period”
- Jeon Deogjae (Gyeongju University)
“The Defining Characteristics of the Aristocracy in the Mature Silla Period”
- Yoon Seon Tae (Dongguk University)
“Local Society and Regional Administration during the Unified Silla Period”
- Kim Sang Hyun (Dongguk University)
“Buddhism and the State in the Mature Silla Period”
- Ha Il Sik (Yonsei University)
“Dynastic Crisis and the Ruling Strata in the Eighth and Ninth Century Silla: Political Administration and Bureaucracy”
- Lee Ki Dong (Dongguk University)
“The Political and Social Causes for the Collapse of Silla"