Bookmark and Share

Important Note on Reimbursements:
Faculty and Staff have 60 days from the end date of a trip or the date an entertainment or non-travel expense was incurred to submit reimbursement requests.

Submit your completed Universal Expense Form (UEF) with all original receipts to the Archaeology Support Office (PM 58C) or to the Social Anthropology Support Office (WJH 370).

Claims submitted for reimbursement more than 60 days after the completion of a trip or the date on which an entertainment or non-travel expense was incurred will be treated as income to the employee unless extenuating circumstances exist.

Reimbursement Policy at a Glance [PDF]
Faculty Start-Up Funds [PDF]
Travel and Reimbursements [PDF]

Forms + Information:
Corporate Card Application
Vendor Registration Form
Foreign National Information Form
Harvard Certificate of Tax Exemption
Missing Receipt Affidavit
Universal Expense Form
Vendor Set Up/Changes Form

Wire Transfer Authorization


List of Research Funds Available
Who to call if you have Tax Questions

Student Employment:
Student Employment Office Forms and Tools
Student Employment Office Job Database
Temporary Payroll Data Sheet (PDF)

2009 President & Fellows of Harvard College | Harvard University Home | Department of Anthropology Home